The First Aid for Mental Health training course is a level 2 interactive online workshop aimed at employees of all levels. Delivered by EDN’s educational partner, Connect 2 Care, the First Aid for Mental Health short course develops an understanding of common mental health conditions, ways of sensitively discussing it, and reducing the stigma of mental health within the workplace.
- Common mental health conditions and their symptoms
- First Aid for Mental Health Action Plans
- Communication skills to provide mental health advice
- Effects of drugs and alcohol on mental wellbeing
- Promoting a positive mental health culture within the workplace.
Duration / Delivery
2 x half-days online course.
Upon completion, candidates could choose to progress to the Level 3 short course, Supervising First Aid for Mental Health.
Cost / Funding
£130.00 + VAT per delegate.